COVID-19 illness can affect your lungs and airways, It’s from a virus called coronavirus. As I’m sure you’re aware COVID-19 is rapidly spreading throughout the UK and the rest of the world. We want our customers to know we are doing everything possible to prevent the spread of the virus and we will be taking extra precautions. City Centre Maintenance will be continuing to work throughout this period so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
What can you do to help prevent the spread of the virus?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
- Use some hand sanitiser gel when you don’t have soap & water available
- Dispose of tissues straight away into a bin then wash your hands
- Avoid contact with people who feel unwell
- Avoid touching your eyes, ears or mouth unless your hands are clean
What are we doing?
We have put extra measures in place to protect our customers and staff, these include;
- Supplying Respirator masks to use when required
- Supplying Disposable gloves to prevent spreading through contact with things like door handles
- Supplying hand sanitiser to regularly sanitise hands before and after each job
- Providing extra training
We will continually be reviewing the situation and update our customers regularly. If you have any concerns or questions please get in touch via phone or email. If you think you may have symptoms please check on the NHS website for the latest advice.